A lot of our Country Boomers come from out of town, and we are dedicated to making sure getting here is easy. We may off the beaten path, but once you are here you will see this is where the magic begins.
COUNTRY BOOM ONSITE CAMPING IMPORTANT INFO
All Country Boom onsite camping is 18+ over (unless accompanied by your parent/legal guardian). Everyone camping on site MUST have a festival pass.
Campers are welcome to drop off their campers early starting Wednesday at 12:00 (noon), but can not start occupying them for the weekend until Thursday at 12:00 noon.
All camping sites are NON transferable. You will NOT be able to purchase a VALID camping site without purchasing a festival pass. The camping site is only valid when used with its accompanying purchased festival pass.
Country Boom assumes no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage, or other related harm suffered by participants, spectators, and/or others.
All persons entering the campgrounds MUST have a campground access pass and a 3 day festival ticket. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper pass, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival wristbands.
Only ONE vehicle per campsite, all additional vehicles must purchase a general parking pass and park in the general parking lot.
- No glass bottles allowed
- Open ground fires or bonfires are not allowed. Self-contained fires (inside fire ring) are allowed, weather permitting. Please don’t dig fire pits. All campfires and grills must be contained and attended at all times.
- Electrical and water hook ups are not available for any campsite. Generators are permitted, but must be turned off by 2 a.m.
- Curfew will be enforced in all campgrounds at 2 a.m. each night. Loud music, parties and anything that disturbs neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. We do not expect total quiet; however, please respect your fellow campers.
- Fires must be extinguished by 2 a.m.
- Tiki torches are not allowed in the campgrounds.
- Absolutely NO weapons are allowed in the campgrounds or concert grounds.
- Cruising the festival campgrounds in any vehicle of any kind is not permitted.
- Nudity is not allowed on the festival grounds.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times. No wristband, no entry, no exceptions. Please protect your wristband; you will not receive a replacement band if lost, stolen, or tampered with.
- If your sleeping unit, vehicle, campfire or entire setup does not fit within your specified campsite (18′ x 40′), you must purchase another campsite, in accordance with state and local regulations.
- Unauthorized drones, ATVs, golf carts, mopeds, dirt bikes, go-carts or any other off-road or non-licensed vehicles are not allowed on the festival grounds. If you bring one, it will be confiscated
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry and while vehicles are on the festival grounds.
- No vending is allowed in the campground. Violators will be removed from the premises. No exceptions.
- All camping is primitive. Drinking water, portable potties, and garbage disposal are provided upon request. Showers are available for a fee.
- 24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but please secure your campsite.
- No pets allowed in concert area, festival grounds, parking lots, or campgrounds, aside from service animals.
- Outside food, beverages and alcohol is only permitted in the camping area.
- If you bring an item into the campground with you, it needs to leave when you leave (chairs, fire rings, ect). Failure to clean up your campsite will result in a fine.
- All vehicles entering the campground MUST have a campsite parking pass. Vehicles without a campsite pass, must park in the festival parking lot. If a party purchases more campsites than vehicles present, passes for each campsite must be displayed.
- Any improperly parked vehicles are subject to be towed at owner’s expense.
In the event of severe rain and vehicles become stuck on the campground roads, towing will be at the owner’s expense.
- Security is provided. Citations will be issued for violations. Drinking age of 21+ will be enforced.
- In the event of severe weather, a warning will be issued by patrol cars and main stage announcement. Please follow instructions given.
- Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing the noise curfew to leave the grounds without a refund. All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel.
- No refunds or exchanges permitted. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items nor damage to person or property.
- Weekend passes are valid for one person only and may not be transferred.
- Weekend pass holders will receive one wristband for the entire festival. Do not remove it unless you are not returning to the festival or the campgrounds for the remainder of the weekend.
Disorderly conduct and destroying of property will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
- Please be advised that by attending the event you are implicitly agreeing that Country Boom may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and event officials are empowered to make arrests and evict campers and festival-goers from the site without refund for any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the event by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to having your armband removed and being escorted from the festival and/or campgrounds with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
- Every campsite is 18’ x 40’
- Up to 6 people allowed per site
- Some campsites are not level, as the campground is located on an old golf course, so PLEASE be prepared and bring your own blocking.
- There is only 1 vehicle allowed on a campsite. Please note: If you are driving an RV and have an additional car, both will be allowed on the campsite as long as they fit, as the RV is your sleeping unit and the car will then be your additional vehicle.
- Please keep fire rings at least 10’ away from all sleeping units and vehicles
- All people entering the Country Boom grounds do so at their own risk. No liability is to be assumed by owners, managers, officers, employees, promoters, sponsors or any other individuals or entities associated with the event.
- Any person on the Boom grounds is subject to being photographed for future festival promotional purposes with no prior approval needed and no compensation.
- Country Boom is not responsible for your campsite, for personal injury, loss, theft, or damage to any person or property. Please lock up all personal belongings when you leave the site and at night.