A lot of our Country Boomers come from out of town, and we are dedicated to making sure getting here is easy. We may off the beaten path, but once you are here you will see this is where the magic begins.
W4142 CTH B
West Salem, WI 54669
Parking Passes can be purchased at Kwik Trip locations:
Store # 684 985 W City, WI-16, West Salem, WI 54669
Store # 1048 341 Jefferson St E West Salem, WI 54669
Store # 350 9421 WI-16, Onalaska, WI 54650
Country Road B will be closed (monitored) during the hours of:
Thursday (11th): 4PM – 12AM
Friday (12th): 12PM – 3AM
Saturday (13th): 12PM-3AM
During these times, access to the grounds will be limited to:
Approved shuttles, pre-purchased parking passes, campers (w/ campsite passes), and handicap stickers.
During these hours, there are no dropoffs, Ubers, or Lyfts. Please take Uber or Lyft to the shuttle locations.
Thursday 2pm – 1am
Shuttles will run approximately every 30 minutes from each location, depending on capacity.
Shuttle Locations Include:
- Valley View Mall *Park & Ride Side* (Sears/JC Penney) (3800 WI-16, La Crosse, WI 54601)
- La Crosse Center/Radisson Hotel (300 Harborview Plaza, La Crosse, WI 54601)
- West Salem High School (490 N Mark St, West Salem, WI 54669)
- Old Festival Foods (600 N Holmen Dr, Holmen, WI 54636)
- The Silverado Saloon (158 Leonard St S West Salem, Wisconsin 54669)
If you are flying in for Country Boom you will catch quite a view from our friendly skies. We are excited to see you and want to be the first to welcome you to beautiful Wisconsin! Below are the closest airports to the festival grounds.